I admit I wasn’t that upset about Busker Busker breaking up, not because it’s not sad to see them apart (it is), but because I was always sure that Jang Bum Joon is the one behind everything anyway, so even without Brad and Kim Hyung Tae, I’ll still get the music that I love. It’ll still be Busker Busker.
Jang’s first album came out and the cover is the same as something Jang put up on the net years ago, before SSK. And the title song is 어려운 여자! An old demo track of this song is around and the fans know it well. So I thought, this is going to be Busker Busker as always and it’s gonna be awesome!
But it’s not Busker Busker. It doesn’t sound like the usual Busker Busker and I am.. confused. It turns out that in Jang’s album, he isn’t the sole writer like what happened in Busker Busker’s albums. It’s weird that now that he’s releasing his own album, he’s got other people writing and producing for him.
I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing. I personally love Busker Busker a lot (too much, I think) and the first reaction after listening to Jang’s album is.. I miss the old Busker Busker sound.
But we’ll see. We’ll see.
- dominic being dramatic about a splinter
- the way john rhys’ davies orders food
- billy and dom turning out to basically be pippin and merry in real life
- liv flat out refusing to kiss anyone but viggo during the coronation scene
- billy and viggo smooching during sam and rosie’s wedding
- most of the fellowship getting matching tattoos
- elijah doing take after take for his last scene because peter didn’t want it to be over
- the lotr cast
Goo Goo Dolls’ Iris holds very special memories for me. Automatically so does John Rzeznik’s voice. So even when a song like Before It’s Too Late plays, with it having no significant meaning to me whatsoever, I get chills.
if u dont still stare longingly and w a sense of wonder at every red tailed hawk u see, ur childhood was bullshit
i like thinking about animorphs set in modern day because
- yeerks attempting to pull people into the sharing via social media
- ax shoplifts an ipad and carries it everywhere with him. he loves it and makes it the most hi tech tablet in the word
- rachel in modern indie hipster fashion. high waisted shorts, the works
- cassie is DEFINITELY a social justice blogger
- ax discovering memes
- "IM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS MARCO" "DO IT FOR THE VINE AX”